real talk: getting dressed is so hard lately. it’s too hot to wear oversize sweatshirts and leggings and so every morning i try on a million things to try to feel ok. i have to look nice tonight and i want to look nice but i feel like the only thing i could possible feel comfortable in is some sort of invisibility cloak. im sitting on my bed in my underwear and i feel completely like my body isn’t real, like someone tied all these bags of flesh to me and im trapped.
i just want to look nice and i hate how my mind focuses so much energy on my appearance because it doesn’t matter. i know rationally the things that matter, but it is a tough road.
- zygotes4lunch likes this
- arcanities likes this
- ohgolly likes this
- martian-slut likes this
- princxporkchop said: i have bdd too and have been going through the same thing :(( hope you feel better soon <333
- princxporkchop likes this
- sonhotropical said: sending luv to you b/c i know this feeling <3<3<3
- sonhotropical likes this
- plunder likes this
- dispirits likes this
- turnersbrushstroke said: Sometimes when i feel similar, i have to remind myself that every part of my body is working perfectly with itself. And sometimes that kickstarts a less hard feeling or time. <3
- toulouselastartrek said: ♡♡♡
- duhdoydorothy posted this